Please note the following line-up changes to MMS network shows. If a show is not listed, it is unchanged. Dates
- Daylight Saving (EDT) starts 1st Sunday of October at 0200, clocks go forward 1 hour and ends 1st Sunday in April at 0300, clocks go back 1 hour.
- State Based Live News Services operate to their normal schedules throughout the year; the exception is weekend format will apply for a two week period from Christmas Day to the Friday following News Years Day. Exact dates will be posted here in December.
- Program Changes, including Presenter Leave and replacement announcer(s) - dates are inclusive:
- Ross Greenwood 11 to 21 September, replacement is Steve Price
- Alan Jones 25 September to 2 October, replacement is Steve Price
- Chris Smith 25 September to 2 October, replacement is Luke Grant
- Steve Price 25 September to 2 October, replacement is Michael McLaren
- Neil Mitchell 25 to 29 September, replacement Tony Jones
- Neil Mitchell 6 to 7 November, replacement Tony Jones
- Neil Mitchell 18 December to 19 January, replacement TBC
- Tom Elliott 25 to 29 September, replacement Dee Dee
- Tom Elliott 18 December to 12 January, replacement TBA